Please be advised that the Consulate General of Afghanistan in Vancouver has started the issuance of the new machine readable Afghan passport since Dec 01, 2014
Requirments for a New Passport:
1. Provide two passport size photos (2X2 inches) must have a white background.
2. If you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident, please provide copy of your ID card.
3. Provide original documents verifying their Afghan identity Tazkira:
5. Submit documents verifying residency status in Canada, such as PR card, Landed Immigrant document or citizenship document
6. Submit a document to verify current address, including driver's license, utility bills etc.
New Passport Processing Fee:
Valid for five years USD 120
Aplication(s) must also include an extra postal cost of USD 25 added to the New Passport processing fee, and also enclose a prepaid, registered, self-
All fees must be paid with a money order made payable to the Consulate General of Afghanistan Vancouver -
All fees are non refundable
After the Consulate received completed application(s) the new passports will normally takes 10 business days.
Postal Address:Consulate General of Afghanistan in Vancouver (Consular Section)
7825 EDMONDS STREET,
BURNABY BC V3N 1B9