Requirments for Police Certificate:
1. Picture identification: Afghan passport, Tazkera (certified by Ministry of Forign Affairs) indicating Afghan citizenship.
2. Photocopy of document verifying your legal status in Canada, such as passport, PR card, etc.
3. Photocopy of document indicating your relationship with the person whose police record is requested. (Certified Nekah Khat)
4. Police certificate processing fee US $50
5. If you are applying by mail, please include a prepaid, self-
7. Applicants can choose to provide a registered, self-
9. Fill out the application for additional information. Click here to download the form
10. Afghans and non- Afghans who live in Canada required to provide a hard copy of their finger print that is issued by an authorized agency in Canada. full name, date of birth, gender and date of finger print taken should be verified in the document as well.
Postal Address:Consulate General of Afghanistan in Vancouver (Consular Section)
7825 EDMONDS STREET,
BURNABY BC V3N 1B9