Entry permits are required for Afghans origin who are born outside of Afghanistan, with dual nationalities and holders of Canadian passports. If the applicant is born to an Afghan parent in Afghanistan, and his/her place of birth is specified to be in Afghanistan in his/her passport, entry permits are not required.
To apply for an entry-permit, the followings are required:
- Complete the Entry Permit Application Form on your computer and printed it for signature or fill the form with black ink
- Applicant’s Passport with a minimum of 6-month validity
- One of the parents must be present (the child is not required to be present). We require parents’ consent for the child’s travel to Afghanistan.
- Birth Certificate with both parents’ details (Please bring original and 1 copy)
- Parents’ Afghan passport or ID (Tazkira)
Receiving your document by mail:
- If you are not able to pick up your Entry Permit document from the Consulate, please send a registered and certified courier to receive your documents.
Consulate mailing address:
Consulate General of Afghanistan
7825 EDMONDS STREET,
BURNABY BC V3N 1B9