INVITATION FOR BIDS
The ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF AFGHANISTAN
Ministry of Energy and Water (MOEW)
Kama Irrigation and Hydropower Project (KIHP)
Procurement of Work for
Detail Design and Construction of Kama Irrigation and Hydropower Project (KIHP)
NPA\MOEW\96\W- 1964\ICB (re-bid)
- This invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Annual Plan elaborated by Government of Afghanistan for 1396.
- The Ministry of Energy and Water (MEW) intends to apply part of its budget towards the cost of Kama Irrigation and Hydropower Project (KIHP) and intends to apply parts of the proceeds of this allotment to payments under the contract for Detail Design and Construction of Kama Irrigation and Hydropower Project (KIHP). The Ministry of Energy and Water (MOEW) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement of Work for Detail Design and Construction of Kama Irrigation and Hydropower Project (KIHP). The delivery/construction period is 4 years.
- Bidding will be conducted through the international open tender procedures specified in the Procurement Law and procurement procedure and is open to bidders from all countries as defined in the bidding document.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the National Procurement Authority (NPA) at the address below from 08:00 hours to 16:00 hours. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be downloaded from NPA’s Website: www.npa.gov.af or obtained by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below.
- 5. Bids must be delivered to the address below by January 21, 2018, at 10:00 Hours (Kabul Local Time). All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 4,000,000.00 (Four Million USD) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on January 21, 2018, at 10:00 Hours (Kabul Local Time).
Attention: Aziz Ahmad Obaidi
Address: Fifth floor, National Procurement Authority (NPA), Administrative office of the president, Pashtonistan Watt, Kabul, Afghanistan
Telephone: +93 (0)20 214 75 56
Telephone: In case of any difficulties in locating the address and submission of bid, please contact
The public opening of bid received will be held immediately after the deadline at the above address.